The following policies apply to a student who enrolls at Northwest Nazarene University without an approved Associate of Arts Degree.
- Freshmen transferring 0-27 credits will receive no waivers of degree requirements
- Sophomores transferring 28-59 credits will have HUMN1025 Cornerstone waived*
- Juniors transferring 60-89 credits will have the following courses waived:
- Seniors transferring 90+ credits will have the following courses waived
* All students defined as freshmen in IPEDS must complete the Cornerstone course. This includes all students who have graduated from high school the year prior to enrollment at NNU, regardless of the number of college credits or degrees earned while in high school.